Sunday, November 23, 2008

Need more proofs?

Moon. Light. Rain. Breeze. Sea. You. 
Yes, they said all these should feature in my first poem.

Can one survive 1000W electric shock everyday? I defy physics whenever you go past me!

I had 1 million thoughts yesterday.. You played dual role in all of them.

I saw a two-petal red rose in my life.. yes, your lips!

"Let's make it Green" became my slogan though I'm not an environmentalist. (Yes, it's your favorite!)

They categorized as 'day' and 'night'. I too have 2 categories - 'Eyes' and 'Mind'. (Yes, the way I see you!)

Thanks waves, for the cheers! One reason why I like bringing her to beach.

Don't you know I'm behind you. Everyone in the college including the professor & the bench know it!

Even my puppy advised me to propose. You would blush if I tell its idea of proposing.

Used to wonder why I was born.. Got clarified on Jan 27th - the day I met you.

Aren't the white long dresses extremely painful? You seem to wear it everyday in my dreams.

Meteorological department can predict rain with 100% accuracy for 1 place in this world. My heart - 24x7 (after I met you!)

I hate attending classes. But I will fight for extra classes, evening classes, weekend classes. At least they bring you to the college.

Let Rahman not hear you laughing. Would use it as new musical instrument in his composition!

I'm happy. I won the bet with my friend. Accurate prediction of what you would wear for a week.

Can a man fly? that too in water..? Been doing in it for an year!

India would be a super-power, if people work like my HEART. Doing double-duty.. sincerely.. passionately.. consistently..

Who said only mouth can speak? Every cell of mine can speak clearly.. yes, your name!

Oye Sun: fire Mr. Moon, appoint a new guy who can beam like you - Her mom keeps calling her after you-set in the evening!

"See all these.. Read them all.. You wrote me all these.. at various points in your life.. I kept it safe so that it would be useful one day like today.. You have been asking why I call you an 'Idiot'.. Aren't these good enough? Need More Proofs??" -- Mrs. Krishnan handed over the diary to Mr. Krishnan. Both had a good laugh looking at them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please log onto http://www.createonlinebuzz.com/ and register as a
blogger, If you are interested in making money
through your blog by occasionally writing reviews of products and services.